Spreading Cheer

One of our two trees this year
 
General the Christmas Elf
 
My handmade Christmas cards this year
Hopefully everyone got theirs by now!
 
Christmas cookie decoration
 
The finished products - Sugar & Mollases cookies
 
Our front step this morning - its just getting started
 
Looking out the front window
 
A glimpse at Christmas in our house this year.
 
My Christmas efforts have been a bit sporadic this year.  I swore off doing holiday cards....then spent 3 days working on them.  I decided not to do Christmas cookies....I ended up making 2 different kinds.  About the only thing I've held off on doing is buying a full size tree (our little artificial ones that are pretty cute).
 
All that being said, our decorations are up, its a quiet morning in our house, I'm sipping coffee out of a holiday mug with General at my feet and snow coming down outside, and I wanted to take this opportunity, before the madness of the season sets in, to wish you all a very Happy Holiday!  I hope you all have a wonderful next couple of weeks filled with family and friends.
 
Love,
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Loved your card, super cute. We're decked out here too. Pictures to come soon. Glad you had time to sit and enjoy the results with a dusting a of snow too!

    ReplyDelete