Christmas Spirit

Courthouse in Boulder, CO
 
Did the holidays sneak up on anyone else this year?  It seems like there should have been a quiet pause before Thanksgiving, and then the inevitable roll into Christmas afterwards.  Maybe its because we stayed home?  I don't know, but I feel like everything is early.  Although I know it isn't.  I've been enjoying all the surprises though.  There's an ice rink and giant tree setup across the street from my work, so when I come out to go home I am greeted with Christmas music.  Also, our second floor office overlooks a downtown mall.  So when you look out across the office, all you can see is the Christmas lights in all the trees.  All we need now is snow!  Yesterday it was cold enough, but nothing more than flurries.
 
Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment