Ah, Vegas...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We spent the weekend in Vegas.  It was a lot of fun, but I'm not sure if its the city for me, to be honest.  I found it frustratingly expensive, without quality to reason out the price.  BUT I came home with $130 after going with $100, so I feel good about that (woohoo! big spender, I know!)! 
 
There was a ton to see and our room was AMAZING.  It was probably my favorite part of the trip, especially the super comfortable bed.  If you ever go to Vegas, I HIGHLY recommend staying at the Aria.  The photo above of the Vdara hotel is from our view on the 37th floor.
 
We drove out to the Hoover Dam one day, which was cool.  I recommend seeing it, but renting a car and not doing any tours was the best way to go.  I'm glad we didn't try to do a tour.  Being on our own time schedule was so nice and much cheaper than a tour.
 
I saw my first Cirque du Soleil show and it was awesome.  We saw Mystere at Treasure Island.  I would like to check out more of their shows and see how different they all are.  I looked it up, and there are 20 different shows now.  I think this was one of their originals.
 
I don't know when or if we'll ever go back, but I'm glad I went and we had a lot of fun!  Now for Thanksgiving!

1 comment: