Fall Walks

 
I'm home sick today, so I'm catching up on some things while I sit in my PJs.  Why is that I'm more productive on days that I'm supposed to be working than I am on the weekends?  Guilt, I think.
 
I've posted lots of photos from our neighborhood lakes, but I had to post at least one of the current Fall view.  We have a lot of evergreeen trees here, so our Fall colors aren't anything like they are in other areas of the country, but compared to Kuwait and Texas - they're wonderful! 
 
I'm trying to savor the season as much as possible, because like last year, I have a feeling snow is coming soon and will knock all the beautiful leaves down.  The mountains in the distance (hard to see in the photos) already have had white caps on them for weeks already.

No comments:

Post a Comment