Surviving the Heat




I know we just moved from Kuwait and so 100 degree weather should be no big deal, but I've got to say... I have no patience for it.  Its TOO hot.  Its been over 100 for over 5 days now and with the sun being as intense as it is in high altitude, its rough.  Its made my running really difficult.  I went tonight at 8:30.  It was still warm, but not nearly as bad!  At least there's no humidity so it cools off quickly.

These are some pictures from our walk today and of our new chair we found this weekend.  I've been looking for a living room chair for a while but all the ones I like are so expensive!  We found this one for sale as the floor model in Boulder for a good price.  Score!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, I love it! The chair, that is...the cool, calm looking vistas are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete