Busy Past Two Weeks!

I'm SO excited not to do anything this weekend!
*
We have been having a lot of fun, between my trip to D.C., our friends Megan & Randy being in town last weekend, spending two days in the mountains, and going to a hocket game last night.  Plus all the catching up that is required in between. 
*
To celebrate the weekend I took off from work early and walked the 4 blocks down to H&M and was happy to discover that not only is it a quality H&M (yes, there are not so good ones), but there's also a Barnes & Noble, a GAP and a Banana right there too!  Good bye monthly allowance :)
*
This weekend I plan to be completely selfish and just relax.  My friend Megan gave me an idea for a great new project for our bedroom - making our own night stand tables.  So I thought I'd go look for supplies for that maybe.  Right now we have snow rolling in and I have a pot of chilli on the stove... mmmm....
*
Above is a picture that I took of the capital.  My husband told me I should be ashamed that I've traveled around other countries but haven't seen my own country's capital - well now I can say I have!  Next on the list of US sites that I haven't seen: Niagra Falls, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Napa Valley, Mt. Rushmore & Hollywood :) 

2 comments:

  1. well I've been to one of those (Mt. Rushmore) but will be more than happy to do at least one of these locales w/ you, Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Who is this?

    ReplyDelete