Something for the Week









I was in D.C. for the weekend and it was awesome.  I got to stay with family, spend a day with a close friend  that I've been missing, meet her new adorable little girl, and sort of just check out from my routine.  It was great.  I wish I could have stayed a week!  Today was a little rough as I forced myself back to work!
However, this post isn't about D.C.  I haven't loaded those photos yet.  Instead, I give you photos of the Duomo in Florence, because I never really got to post pictures from our Italy trip due to the fact that we moved back from Kuwait about a week and a half after we got back from Italy.  Our life at that moment was a little bit of a whirlwind.  The family that I visited this weekend went with us on our Italy trip, so I've had it on the brain lately and thought I'd share :)
Jason compared the Duomo to the scene in Independance Day when you first see the alien spaceship dwarfing the city.  That's how big this thing was....it looked fake and larger than life.  Can you believe that they built it without scaffolding?  Crazy.
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment