Bring on the Holidays!


I'm ready, I swear!
*
We went snowboarding for the second time last weekend.  Its slowly getting easier, but the muscle memory is definitely taking its sweet time coming back!  I'm not terrible... I have the basics down... I'm just super slow and super cautious.  My poor husband either has to ditch me or spend half the time waiting for me around every other bend.
*
We've been busy with all the Christmas prep and we had company in town last weekend which occupied a lot of out time.  Now, for the last week of work and then 10 days off!  We'll start by heading to Texas this weekend and then will start the new year in Nebraska with friends that are home from Kuwait (can't wait!  ha, I'm a poet).
*
School is out, so my husband and I have switched rolls lately.  He stays home and works out, walks the dog, and helps me with stuff around the house while I work.  I'm LOVING the help :)
*
I'm done with all my Christmas shopping and now to come up with some New Years Resolutions....  So far I'm thinking:
*
1) Get outside more (this has been my resolution before, but went on hiatus when I was in Kuwait)
2) Keep things simple (I want the question of What's for Dinner? to be one of the hard ones for a while)
3) Continue to try to live for the moment.  I've started asking myself Does this matter? or What would I REALLY like to be doing right now instead?  Its been nice when I can remember :)
*
The above picture is from while we were unloading the car at Copper Mountain this past weekend.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment