View From the Top






One day, when my husband and I were in Boulder, we decided to drive past one of the architecture firms that I was very interested in applying to.  We input the address into the GPS and it started guiding us up this winding trail into the mountains and away from Boulder.  We were expecting the climb to level off, for there to be some sort of commercial buildings, or something... but the road just kept climbing and climbing and the houses started getting bigger and bigger.  Finally we reached the "firm".  It was a huge house overlooking a canyon.  It turned out to be the owner's house and I think its either just her or her and one other person working there.
*
Here are some pictures I took nearby.  Can you imagine a view like this from your office?  Unfortunately they weren't hiring right now...

1 comment: