Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

{The above photo is from Carli Davidson. Click HERE to see the rest of the album and vote on your favorite!}

*

New places, new phone, new car! Its been a busy week! Still no word on our stuff, which was to be expected since they told us it wouldn't be here yet, but I think everyone that goes through a move hopes there will be a fluke and it all arrives early! Since we have no kitchen stuff, once we move in I'm going to have to go to the store and find some ready made meals that I can just heat. Any suggestions?

*

Its still hot here (nothing like Kuwait of course), but the sun seems a little more intense since we're so much higher up. I've really felt the effects of the altitude when I've been running. It'll be nice when the weather changes and the air starts to get that awesome crispness to it. Some of the stores already have Halloween stuff out. I know that's normal, but I haven't seen holiday stuff in a while so it seems weird!

*

I'm looking forward to being active again. I've found a master's swim class and a yoga studio nearby with reasonable prices. I've also been really wanting to get a bike and a snowboard, but we've been spending so much on all the move-related costs it feels hard to stomach a gym membership or athletic supplies too! Maybe I'll just keep running for a while.

*

My friend Lance posted a link to the above Dogs Shaking Off Water photos by Carli Davidson on facebook recently and I thought it was pretty funny. Hope it makes you smile too!

No comments:

Post a Comment