Paris Continued: The Louvre




The Winged Victory of Samothrace



Statues on the ouside of the Louvre

Venus de Milo





The Seated Scribe 2620-2500BC



The Louvre itself was amazing. I know this is a crap picture, but the scale of some of the rooms was really cool.



The Mona Lisa...


...And her admirers


We spent several hours wandering around the louvre, and I still only feel like we scratched the surface. I read somewhere that it would take 9 months to see everything! We finally had to quit though when our feet wouldn't go any further. We weren't able to make it into every collection, which I was a little bummed about, but I knew ahead of time it was unrealitic to try.

*

Here are some random pictures that I snapped as we roamed around. I think our favorite collection was the Greek statues.

1 comment:

  1. Your shot of 'her admirers' is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete