J'adore Paris!

We got back into town last night and are getting back to our routine today. It was a quick trip to Paris, but we packed so much in! I still have to sort through the hundreds of photos that I took, but will share more soon. We saw SO much. After our trip to Prague, which we were lucky enough to spend 6 days in, I felt like I could really say I "did" that city. With all the walking we did, I'm satisfied to be able to say the same about Paris. My feet haven't hurt that bad in a long time!
*
The only thing we didn't get to do, that I'd still like to some day, is see Versailles & go to a winery outside of the city. We explored the central part of Paris thoroughly over the course of 4 days (although I could go to the Louvre several more times) and took a day trip out to Normandy to see the D-Day Memorial.
*
Above is just one of the many pictures we took of the Eiffel tower. Our time spent just relaxing in the grass at the base of the tower is probably my favorite part of the trip.
*
More to come!

1 comment:

  1. cool shot, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete