Can You Pronounce the Ingredients in Your Soap?

PHOTO FROM BLACK*EIFFEL BLOG
*

I've been raiding our closets lately, reading all of the ingredients in our toiletries. I started cracking down on what I put on my skin recently after doing some research, combating skin breakouts for what feels like forever, and as part of my daily attempt to try to be healthier. This website has useful, and sometimes scary, information about the products we use. I hope you're able to take it with a grain of salt and let it help you be a more informed shopper.
*
Click here to check out the Skin Deep website

2 comments:

  1. I know, it's scary! I use Kiss my Face bar soap, the olive oil one, on my face. The bar is kind of a gross color, but its amazing. I've been using it for about 4 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, and the Audrey Organics face lotion is amazing. I can't believe how much both of them have helped clear up my skin. The Kiss my Face bar soap is less than $2 I think and lasts a long time. Have you tried the Avalon organics hair products yet?

    ReplyDelete