My New Obsession


Well maybe not new, but recently replenished. While in Austin I drank lots of tea and stocked up on some amazing loose tea from The Steeping Room and Tea Embassy. I'm back in Kuwait though and am already regretting not buying more!
*
I just checked though, and the Tea Embassy has an online store with everything that's in their real store! If you haven't tried loose tea, you should. I love Chai and I'm hooked on this Chcolate Crunch tea from The Steeping Room. The Wedding Chai from the Tea Embassy is really good and I think I'll try the Bavarian Chocolate Creme Tea next :)
*
Here is a link to both websites. I've sent The Steeping Room an email asking about their online sales, so I'll let you know if I hear back.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooked, line, & steeper!

    ReplyDelete