Happy New Year


Well Christmas is over already! It went by so fast this time. I feel like I blinked and it was gone.
*
Now to celebrate and bring in the New Year. As the 1st of January approaches I look back on the past year and what an eventful one it has been! We started it newlywed - celebrating with friends, traveled the States to visit family and then started our trek across the ocean. We have since traveled around Europe and the Middle East, Created a home in Kuwait, Started (and ended) several jobs, Made wonderful new friends, Started playing new sports, Welcomed new members into our circle of family and friends, And continue to live contently together in love. We have a lot to be thankful for.
*
Now on to next year and the prospect of what may come. What are your New Year's Resolutions? I didn't make one last year because I think I was overwhelmbed by all that was going on. The year before it was to get outside more. I have to think more on what this year's will be.
*
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment