Another Week

{VERY SHORT VIDEO CLIP FROM THE OLD TOWN SQUARE IN PRAGUE}
*
Its the end of another weekend. Now that its fall and the weather is nice, the weeks seem to be flying by. We had rain and clouds last week, which was the first I've seen here since springtime, and right now its actually colder outside than it is in our house. Which is saying something because we keep our house very cold (its easier to deal with summers if you can comfortably wear sweats in the house!).
*
I've been cooking more soups/stews and we've been playing lots of outdoor sports. Its a great change from the summer heat. We've been here for 9 months now and have found some good groups. I still miss home a lot and have constant ups and downs, but keeping busy seems to help. I have a feeling as Christmas approaches, the weeks will continue to fly by. Christmas shopping will be tricky this year. I've had to be very organized with it, figuring out what I have to ship from here and what I can order.
*
We head to Greece in about a week! I can't wait. I'll take TONS of pictures! It's not peak season to go because it will be cold, but I don't care. I'm excited to wear sweaters and scarfs and just stare at the blue water! I'll have to be superwomen at work this week though to get everything done. Wish me luck!
*
I hope you have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in Greece! I'm still sorting through all my pics. I know you'll have a ball with your camera :)

    ReplyDelete