What's Been Keeping Me Busy

Work has been good so far. I'm really enjoying the project they have me on. There are some stressful times, but I think that comes with the territory. I'm excited to be working on something portfolio-worthy again! Here is a sneak peak at one of the renderings that was done of the exterior of the building. Its a 25-story court complex and I'm working on the interior. Its pretty cool. I'll try to post more as the project develops!
*
Other than that, we're not up to much. Its 11 am here, I'm on my second cup of coffee and Jason is still snoozing after getting a new game and probably staying up way to late to play it ;)
*
We're 1.5 weeks into Ramadan so far and no slip ups. Its not too bad. Most places are closed from 3 pm until sunset when the fast is broken. Sometimes I forget and try to go do something during that time and can't. I also had to run errands once this week during the day and it wasn't fun to be in 50 degree celcius weather without any water! A little over two weeks to go until the end of Ramadan.
*
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. this is VERY cool Whitney (of course I would think that!) - I will be very interested to see what you do with the interior - I don't even know, of course, what the judicial system looks like over there, but will definitely enjoy seeing the court complex design! very exciting! glad you are working and enjoying it again!

    ReplyDelete