Update

{Picture taken on my drive home last week}
*
So I've been bad about posting lately. Honestly it's been on my mind a lot, but we seem to have fallen into a routine as it's become so hot and our exploring has been limited. Today is the start of Ramadan. I'm able to go into work a half hour late and will get to leave at 3:00, but the catch is that I can't eat or drink anything while I'm out unless I hide. I'm going to eat a big breakfast this morning, I think. Did I mention this lasts a month!? :/ I'm counting down the days until we leave for vacation!!
*
Other than Ramadan, things are going well. I've started a new job recently and have now been there almost a month. I was able to jump on a big project from the start that's been keeping me very busy. Its so nice to feel productive again.
*
Next week is Jason's birthday, but we're going to celebrate at the house with friends this weekend. I'll try to snap some pictures over the weekend :)
*
Until then... I hope everyone has a great week and a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo! Way cool. (although it's hot!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete