Oh Kuwait...

{Sorry about the blurry picture, but this sign is so funny I had to share!}
*
It's week two of Ramadan and no slip ups yet! So far its not too bad. I'm enjoying the shortened work hours. It makes the days seem so much longer when you're done with work at 3! There's a room at work set aside for those not fasting to hide in and eat at lunch time. It never fails though, no matter what I have for breakfast at home before I come in, I'm starving/dehydrated all morning. I'm certain its all in my head!
*
Husband's birthday was yesterday, so we celebrated big over the weekend and then just had a quiet day yesterday. Nothing like having your birthday in the middle of Ramadan!
*
Other than that though, it's pretty quiet here. Many families, especially westerners, travel this time of year to get away from the heat. So we have lots of friends out of town right now. We're just laying low, counting down the days until Munich!
*
I hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment: