Critters



One of the benefits of not living on the first floor is that we don't get as many critters trying to sneak through the cracks in our house to flee from the heat. However, we've had two pretty crafty lizards make their way in. Thankfully they're just little guys. The first I found in the shower and the second one was peaking over my dresser today. I don't think Jason realized that when he married me one of his new duties were to catch and release (not kill) all critters that crossed my path in places that they shouldn't be!

3 comments:

  1. awww, he's so cute!! I'd keep him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't these little guys eat mosquitos and the bad bugs? We spent a week in a cottage on Tioman Island in the South China Sea where these little guys ran all over the ceiling eating bad bugs. I don't like creepy critters but these little guys were okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like fuzzy pets, not scaly ones :) He got put back outside safe and sound. They might eat bugs, but we don't really have any bugs in our house. They're the only critters so far :) I think the second one came in through the air vents, can you imagine? I just hope we don't have any bigger ones trying to get in. A friend of ours found one in their daughter's bed so I've been checking before I get into mine!

    ReplyDelete