More Houses











Since it's so hot, we haven't been doing as much exploring lately. I'm sure that will continue to be the case as it gets hotter and hotter. I'm already looking forward to all the things I love about Fall. It definitely won't be the same here as it would be in the States, but cooler weather is exciting anyways.
*
Here are some pictures of random homes from around town. As you can see, the styles are all over the place. Not all the houses are as colorful as these, there are lots and lots of blah houses. These are the ones that caught my eye and that I was able to snap a picture of. Please excuse the bad photography, like I've said before, I have to be sneaky with my photos. I unfortunately don't feel comfortable enough to just go strolling around with a camera (plus its too hot!), so as a result most are taken out of a car window! :)
*
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment