Hotel, Kuwait
















One of the latest endeavors of a certain Italian Fashion Designer is a line of boutique hotels. The first was built in Edinburgh and the second is under construction here in Kuwait. The design is based on the vivid colors used in their fabrics.
*
I would love to say I helped with the design of this space, but sadly I cannot. All the design was done outside of Kuwait. I was able to get a glimpse of the inside though before construction was complete, and here are some photos. The cool fringe chandelier idea is unfortunately already being copied elsewhere, but this is where it came from (in Kuwait anyways).
*
I love all the colors and the bathrooms are especially cool. It would be so much fun to have a client that wasn't scared of colors like these! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow...love the mix of shape and color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it Missoni? I recognize some of the prints (especially the rug! he has a fabric in that pattern!!)

    ReplyDelete