Caffeine Please


I love Starbucks' Chai Latte, but I havne't been able to find it here. There are Starbucks scattered all over the place in Kuwait, and they list the drink on the menu but just don't offer it.
*
I was at the mall this morning and was walking around Dean & Deluca. I saw that they had Chai Latte on their menu and was excited that I found somewhere that had it. I ordered it and they gave me steamed milk with an English Breakfast tea bag in it! Haha. I guess I've learned my lesson... don't even try to order it, it won't be right. I'll have to get my Chai Latte fix the next time I'm home.
*
I for some reason I thought that I'd find really good tea or coffee here. They don't seem to have as wide of a selection of tea at the grocery as I would expect, and most of the coffee is instant. I'm sure there are little coffee shops that I just don't know about, that have great coffee. I'll have to do some more exploring! For now I'm sticking with dunkindonuts.com :)

2 comments:

  1. What can I send to you from here? Let me know and I will be delighted to get whatever Chai you need! Or also whatever will please yours and Jason's taste buds that you are used to from here!

    Love,
    ak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! English Breakfast...that's a riot. Can you buy soy milk there...can't remember what you told me. I can make some of that chai mix up for you, would be easy to ship. Just let me know! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete