TGIF!




Its finally the weekend! This week was the longest week EVER! I'm so glad it's over. We don't have anything big planned for the weekend. I have a wedding shower to go to tonight, so that'll be fun. Jason and his friends have a guys night planned while all the girls are at the shower. We have been laying low around the house all morning, but its time to get moving. To the gym we go...
*
We had another sand storm last night and its lingering all day. Its very brown outside. Its nothing like the bad one we a couple weeks ago though.
*
Jason and I have started to plan a trip for the fall, I'm so excited to go! I wish I could just quit my job and travel around the world! :) Above are some images from our travel research of Prague.
*
Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prague is beautiful! A great museum to see there is the Lobkowiz collection outside the Prague Castle.

    ReplyDelete