Happy Weekend!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! This week was a long one for me. It was one of those work weeks where everyday you're thinking to yourself at work "Ok, only 6 hours to go", "Ok, only 3 hours to go", etc. Slow, slow, slow....
*
We went to a jazz concert last night. We were expecting more swanky jazz and it turned out to be more like elevator music jazz. They added drums and a stand up base at the end though, so it got better. Even though it wasn't what we thought, it was something different to do and we enjoying hanging out with friends.
*
Today we've been hibernating in the house. I love days like this. The only problem is that it just makes me want more days like this! :)
*
Back to work tomorrow though... Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed its not so boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment