Hmm...






I haven't posted in a couple of days because the work week has proven to be exhausting and somewhat frustrating. The job definitely isn't what I had hoped it would be and I'm finding myself spinning my wheels for no good reason. I have to do some thinking about what I'm willing to put up with in order to stay active as an Interior Designer while we're here in Kuwait and what my other options are.
*
More to come on that subject...
*
On another note - the week before I started work I was busy trying to accomplish all the little projects I had started around the house before I started work and didn't have anymore time! I got all the pictures hung around the house, I finished a little wedding book filled with all the paper pieces I've saved from the wedding like, invitations, cards from friends and family, pictures of the wedding preperation, the showers and bachelorette parties (basically all the things that wont be included in our wedding album from the photographer), we bought plants and I arranged them around the house, did some baking, and I've been doing some online back-to-work shopping which has been fun. Overall it was a good week and a good way to end my unemployment :)
*
Now its time for some decisions... Wish me luck as I decide whether to ride it out or take a step in another direction.
*
We're doing a dinner cruise tonight, hopefully the weather is great and its not stinky!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Whitney, I love the pictures and the frames that you put up. It is starting to look more and more like home :-) Good luck on your job decision...I know it must be difficult. Keep us posted.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you. Love the pictures you have framed and up on the wall.
    GrandmaC

    ReplyDelete
  3. bummer...but...I know you, and I know you will make the best decision for yourself. Love you!

    [can't wait to actually see more of what you're doing to your new home]

    ReplyDelete