Happy Weekend!


Happy weekend everyone!
*
We had dinner with friends last night and had Lebanese food. Everything was amazing! I finally tried the stuffed grape leaves. They don't look too appetizing, but they were delicious. The one I tried had beef, rice and seasoning in it. Apparently they boil them after they stuff the leaves and are tricky to make. I found some recipes on FoodNetwork though, maybe I'll get brave and try it myself one night! Click here for recipe They also had this banana pudding with pineapple in it that I loved. It was delicious. The pineapple gave it a lighter taste than normal banana pudding.
*
*
We're almost all moved in now. The closet space is minimal, so finding a good solution to how to organize all of our clothes has been tricky. We also have to get help hanging pictures because the walls are all concrete to help it stay cool in the summer (and warm in the winter, I imagine).
*
Everyone enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. continuing to enjoy your blog Whitney - I am so glad you are doing this - such wonderful little snippets of your daily lives over there - Sheri just goes on and on about what a photographers eye you have - I have to agree - I think you missed your true calling! love the plants - and am so proud of you for resisting the constant coaxing by the locals to adopt a pet - 2 whole months there and no pets yet - that's got to be a record for you! :) can't wait for your next posts - keep them coming please! :)

    ReplyDelete