The Homes






The homes here are big cubes. A majority of them are tan and very plain, but it makes the ones with character stand out that much more. These pictures aren't the greatest, because most were taken from the backseat of the car. :)
*
I hope to get more as we begin to explore ourselves. The houses are really cool to look at because they're all different and their owners take pride in different styles and different aspects of them. Some have elabroate landscaping, some have absolutely none. Some are very private with tall gates and metal shades that come down to cover the windows like a fort, and others have the front door almost on the edge of a main road.
*
There is a lot of money in this country and its interesting to watch how people spend it.

3 comments:

  1. Non blog post related....I saw that little succulent window hanging in a Pottery Barn (I think) the other day and thought of you. I thought it was funny that you had it on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, I'm a trendsetter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having fun exploring. I'm having fun seeing the results. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete